Whether during pregnancy, labor, or after the baby is born, the support of experienced perinatal caregivers can greatly improve your birth experience. I have a network of experts serving the Indianapolis Area as well as other amazing resources to support you on your journey, including:
- Doulas: Birth & Postpartum
- Lactation Consultants, Breastfeeding Support Groups
- Childbirth Education Services
- Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness: Yoga
- Physical Therapist/Women’s Health
- Prenatal, Postpartum & Infant Massage
- Baby Wearing and Cloth Diapering
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Counseling, including: Anxiety surrounding childbirth and parenting, Post Partum Depression
Featured Local Resource
*If you wish to be a Featured Provider on my page, let’s meet so I can get to know more about what you can offer my clients.
Being informed about childbirth options, parenting, breastfeeding challenges, and many other aspects of the parenting journey will give parents the confidence and power to navigate their path. I aim to provide families with awareness of all their options.
As part of our mission to provide awareness of birth options, I plan to host a few events throughout the year to give families the opportunity to meet and get to know other local birth workers available to them. See you soon!